OUR MISSION is to practice the teachings of our Lord, Jesus Christ, by providing home and property maintenance and repairs for people in need of assistance.
We have served the greater Harrisburg area since 2011.
How does GHH Work?
- Homeowner contacts GHH and completes an application
- GHH staff works with homeowner and volunteer assessors to setup the assessment to identify work that can be done
- GHH assessors visit home and identify ‘projects’, that get queued for scheduling
- GHH schedules projects to be worked during the scheduled work weekends, or during ad hoc events
- GHH works with networks to procure materials, resources, equipment, skilled volunteers, and unskilled volunteers to work on projects
- GHH crews of both skilled and unskilled volunteers visit site during scheduled GHH events to complete projects